This Advanced BUY/SELL Indicator script has been designed to do some swing trading on the 4 hour and daily candles.
After some adjustments it also provides some good results on the lower timeframes 5m, 15m and 1h.
- This scripts is based on RSI , Stoch RSI and some other indicator(s).
- It provides BUY, SELL, STRONG BUY and STRONG SELL labels when loading the script.
- It is also possibility to set BUY, STRONG BUY, SELL, STRONG SELL, BUY/SELL or STRONG BUY/STRONG SELL alerts.
How to use?
- When a BUY signal appears it means that the trading pair is oversold. Wait for the reversal to buy. Use the Fibonacci tool together with the Eliot Waves Theory to BUY.
- When a SELL signal appears it means that the trading pair is overbought. SELL immediately or use the Fibonacci tool together with the Eliot Waves Theory to SELL.
- You can show/hide the labels based on RSI, Stoch RSI input values.
- You can show/hide the labels based on Stoch RSI K and R input values.
- You can show/hide the labels based on Stoch RSI K and R crossing.
- You can show only STRONG BUY or STRONG SELL labels.
How to setup?
To be able use this script you need to have a free or paid TradingView Subscription. If you already have a subscription then go to step 2. If you don’t have an account use this link https://www.tradingview.com to subscribe. If you subscribe for a payed subscription we both get $30 from TradingView.
Blog: How to create a new TradingView account
Add the indicator to your chart
Open your TradingView chart and go to Indicators & Strategies. Select Invite-only scripts or search for cryptosignalscanner. Select the CryptoSignalScanner – Advanced BUY/SELL Indicator. To be able to view the indicator you need to have a valid Crypto Signal Scanner subscription.
Blog: How to add a TradingView indicator to your chart
The default indicator values are values that provide the best overall results. All values can be set to your specific needs. To access the indicator settings click on the gear when you hover over the indicator.
Blog: Advance BUY/SELL Indicator Explained